Year 11 Physics: Wave Behaviour 1.4
Paperback | English
For discounted schools pricing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Specific Learning Outcomes
At the completion of this topic, students should be able to:
- use the words incident, reflected, ray, angle and normal to state a rule for the reflection of light.
- explain the following properties of an image seen in a plane mirror:
- The image is the same size as the object.
- The image is the same distance behind the mirror as the object is in front.
- A line joining the object and the image is perpendicular to the mirror.
- The image is laterally inverted.
- The image is virtual.